These Terms and Conditions are between :
1. The one hand, kekoketa , Plaza of Spain , 6 Torrejón de la Calzada ( Madrid) with nif :53136433 - Q ) .
Two . And furthermore, anyone who places an order ( hereinafter GUESTS ) .
The issuance of orders shall be made in the Peninsula , Balearic and Canary Islands. We do not deliver in Ceuta and Melilla.
These terms apply only to consumers , but in any case the resale of purchased products is permitted .
The placing of an order implies acceptance of these Terms and Conditions from the GOODWILL and otherwise specified in the order itself.
ARTICLE 1 - PURPOSE
These Terms and Conditions are intended to define the terms of sale between the CUSTOMER and kekoketa from placing the order , delivery and payment , and the customer service.
ARTICLE 2 - REQUEST
The CLIENT can place your order via the Internet , through the website www.kekoketa.es , following the established procedure.
To place your order , the CUSTOMER shall provide that personal data are requested , unless you already have customer number.
The realization by the CUSTOMER of the order implies full acceptance of the prices , the description of the products for sale and the Terms and Conditions and any other specified in the order itself.
kekoketa inform the GUESTS at the earliest opportunity , the unavailability of the ordered product .
ARTICLE 3 - DELIVERY
The Customer can choose which delivery is made in one of the following ways:
• Home delivery : in the event that the CUSTOMER has provided a kekoketa mobile phone number , it will receive a sms , indicating the day and time that will be held delivery. If it had not provided any mobile phone , the carrier is witnessing at the address indicated by the CUSTOMER . In the absence of the CLIENT in the indicated direction , the carrier will leave a notice indicating your phone number , so that the GUESTS make direct contact with the carrier for delivery. On the website the manner of payment and the additional cost of delivery will be indicated by this mechanism .
• Pick the shops located in the " Our Stores " included in the website www.kekoketa . These stores , with from 10 to 14 and from 17 to 20 hours , closed Sundays. kekoketa to deliver the ordered items as soon as possible unless otherwise kekoketa notification to the contrary.
ARTICLE 4 - PAYMENT
The GUESTS can choose from the following payment options:
- With bank card.
- By Pay -pal .
-Bank transfer .
ARTICLE 5 - PRICES
Prices include applicable tax at all times.
Each order a fixed expenditure for shipping will be added. On the website the additional cost on this concept is indicated.
ARTICLE 6 - RIGHT OF WITHDRAWAL
The buyer will have 15 days from the date of delivery of the order to withdraw from the contract without penalty and without giving any reason .
The CUSTOMER shall be responsible for all expenses incurred as a result of exercising the right of withdrawal, and any deterioration.
The CUSTOMER shall exercise the withdrawal right by returning the product to kekoketa . The GUESTS can choose from the following payment options:
- With bank card.
- By Pay -pal .
- By bank transfer.
With the delivery of the order the withdrawal document necessary to proceed to exercise the right of withdrawal shall be attached.
If the CUSTOMER make a product return and had not been charged for postage exceed 50 € of purchase, the CLIENT will be charged the shipping costs for the rest of the order will not be returned .
ARTICLE 7 - WARRANTIES
In the event of a product defect , the CUSTOMER may choose to require replacement , change, repair the product or a refund for the price and the shipping costs incurred .
Repair and / or replacement will be free for the GUESTS and must be made within a reasonable time from the notification by the CLIENT of the lack of conformity .
If you opt for the change of product, if the amount of the new order exceeds the amount of items returned, the CUSTOMER will have to pay the difference.
Otherwise, if the amount of the new order is less than the initial amount, kekoketa refund the difference via wire transfer using the same payment method . If the difference is equal to or less than 3 euros, kekoketa send a credit note , which the user may choose to deduct it from your next order , or demand reimbursement of the same .
ARTICLE 8 - TREATMENT OF PERSONAL DATA
Kekoketa (Plaza of Spain , 6 Torrejón de la Calzada ( Madrid) guarantees that the processing of personal data shall be under security to prevent loss, tampering or unauthorized access.
In compliance with the provisions of Law 15 /1999 of December 13 , Protection of Personal Data , we inform you that all data provided by the CUSTOMER , by any means, by the order and throughout the business relationship with our company will be incorporated into a file owned and managed kekoketa and will be treated with the utmost confidentiality .
The purpose of the collection and processing of data is to manage the business relationship, manage requests and / or orders and their collection and also carry out treatments for purposes of advertising and market research .
Performing treatments for purposes of advertising and market research will involve bringing you , by the means listed below , information, advertising and sales promotion of products and services kekoketa . Advertising and commercial prospecting actions may be carried by any means , SMS , MMS and email and postal and Internet messages.
The owner of the data should be older . Unless specifically stated otherwise will be necessary to complete all required information on the forms. In the case of not providing all data considered necessary , kekoketa may, depending on the case, take your request.
Your consent to the processing of data for purposes of advertising and market research , the term borrowed manifestly and unequivocally by communicating their data kekoketa , being able to counter this in the terms set out below .
Please note that you can exercise , making the application to kekoketa responsible and owner of the file which contains your personal data , the rights of access, rectification , cancellation and opposition to NOT receive advertising and revoke the consent granted .
To express opposition to receive advertising, and to perform any other procedure , kekoketa offers GUESTS of different ways:
-Submit a written communication kekoketa (Ref. LOPD ) , Plaza of Spain , 6 Torrejón de la Calzada 28991 Madrid, attaching a copy of your ID .
- Send a message with the subject firstname.lastname@example.org LOPD and indicating in the message your name / last name and customer number along with the ( s ) phrase ( s ) DO NOT WANT TO RECEIVE ADVERTISING kekoketa .
Call 918160992 - phone , giving your name / last name and customer number along with the request you want to exercise .
ARTICLE 9 - INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY
All elements of the website www.kekoketa.es , other visual or audio, including the underlying technology , are protected by copyright , trademark or patent .
ARTICLE 10 - ENTIRE AGREEMENT
These Conditions of Sale constitute the entire agreement between the parties concerning .
In the event that one of the clauses of these conditions were null and void , this shall not affect the remaining provisions .
ARTICLE 11 - APPLICABLE LAW AND JURISDICTION
The present conditions are governed by Spanish law.
For the resolution of any question, dispute or disagreement which may arise in the implementation and interpretation of this Agreement, the parties submit to the Courts and Tribunals of the consumer.
CHANGES AND / OR RETURN OF ARTICLES / withdrawals
Total Guarantee: Try all your clothes and if something does not suit you , you can return them , change them or exercise your right of withdrawal.
You must send us / the article ( s ) in their original packaging , as received from the kekoketa .
1) To make the withdrawal of the items received :
- Fill in the form of withdrawal that find your invoice. Do not forget to enter the bank account number for you to reimburse the amount by transfer. Failure to complete this information , we will send you a check.
- You have 7 days from delivery of your order to withdraw from the contract and without giving any reason without penalty. The costs to exercise the withdrawal will be charged to the customer .
2) To make a return / exchange the items received :
- You have 15 days from delivery of your order to return or exchange your clothes .
- If you choose to change clothes for different ones, and the new order amount exceeds the amount you what you return , you must pay the difference. If, however , the new order is less than the amount of the returned items , kekoketa refund you via bank transfer. Do not forget to indicate on the sheet your account number . Failure to complete this information , we will send you a check. When the difference is equal to or less than 3 euros, we will send you a credit note in your favor that you can deduct from your next order , or demand reimbursement of the same .
You can also make CHANGES AND / OR RETURN OF ARTICLES / withdrawals in our stores without the cost of the carrier, you will find the addresses in the " Our Stores " inside the website www.kekoketa.es .
If the item has a manufacturing defect , kekoketa make you a replacement, repair or replace the product, or if you prefer a refund + shipping costs incurred in your return .